You can contact Dr. Rucker directly and confidentially by telephone:
- 604-433-2970 (office — Pacific Time Zone)
Or by fax:
Or by mail at the following address:
Lance M. Rucker, DDS
Clinical Ergonomics Consulting
3341 Flagstaff Place
Vancouver, B.C. V5S 4K9
Or by filling out the contact form below:
Dr. Rucker has extensive credentials and resources for his expertise in dental clinic ergonomics which include the following:
- Has an international reputation as an invited lecturer and keynote speaker for topics related to dental ergonomics.
- Has taught (through Continuing Education courses) thousands of dentists and dental hygienists and other dental office personnel to understand and utilize the skills of optimal dental clinical ergonomics.
- Is a citizen of both the United States (where he was born) and Canada (since 1978).
- Has travelled across the U.S. and Canada to conduct Ergonomic Practice Assessments.
- Is a former dentist licensed in the United States (California) and in Canada (British Columbia) for 34 years until his retirement from the University of British Columbia Faculty of Dentistry in 2017.
- Writes expert medical-legal reports and has given expert testimony in courts in the U.S. and Canada.
- Has written many scholarly articles as well as general professional journal articles about his realm of special expertise in clinical ergonomics.
- Conducts site visit evaluations of many private and institutional dental clinic practice settings.
- Performs Ergonomic Practice Assessments in the professional’s own private dental offices using sophisticated patient simulation equipment. When the professional being ergonomically assessed has already retired from practice in the wake of impairment, the Ergonomic Practice Assessment is sometimes performed by prior arrangement in another private office in the region, or at a regional dental school facility.
- Oversees recommended interventions, when equipment adjustment or modification has been indicated, or when specialized ergonomic training/retraining has been indicated) in the professional’s own private dental offices, also using sophisticated patient simulation equipment.